Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Mon – Thurs 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Fri – Sat 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
A few things to know before you start:
- Be sure you have a confirmation from the Library that your order is ready before you schedule a pickup time.
- This is something we have never done before. Details of this service may change over time, and please be patient while we serve you!
1. Make Your Selections
- Use our Library Catalog to search for items owned by Wixom Public Library and place a hold on the items you want. Narrow your search to items available at Wixom to get your holds faster.
- There is a limit of 25 items per pickup.
- If you need assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-624-2512.
- Unsure of exactly what to request? Contact us and a librarian gather items based on your preferences.
2. Confirm Your Order is Ready
- Wait for an email, text or phone notice saying that your hold is ready for pickup. You can also check My Account to see the status of holds if you placed your own. If you contacted us to order, we will contact you when your order is ready.
3. Schedule Pickup
- After you receive confirmation, go ahead and schedule a pickup time. You can schedule it yourself in our Pickup calendar, or contact us by phone at 248-624-2512.
- You will need your library card number and PIN number when you schedule pickup.
4. Pickup Your items
- Your holds will be placed in a bag on a table in front of our entry doors at the start of your appointment time. Please wait for the staff member to go back inside the building before picking up your items. Please observe the social distancing markers in front of the table.
- If you are unable to retrieve your hold yourself, please call the Library at 248-624-2512 for alternative arrangements.
- Returns: We cannot accept your returns at the pickup. Please place all returns in our outdoor book drops so they can be quarantined the recommended 96 hours. Mobile hotspots, Chromebooks and STEAM kits should be returned to the front desk.
- Craft Materials. You can pick up craft kits at the Check Out Desk or call to schedule a curbside appointment. Your registration confirmation will tell you the dates you may pick up materials for your program.